Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage DEADSTOCK Trousers for the Larger Gentleman (44 waist)--SOLD

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
I have two identical pairs of vintage, deadstock wool trousers. Made by Woolrich Woolen Mills, they are made from a very thick, heavy gray herringbone wool tweed-like fabric that is far heavier than anything made today and that drapes wonderfully. They are flat-front with a button fly, onseam pockets, a watch pocket, two flapped rear pockets, belt loops and suspender buttons that are inside the waistband at the front and outside at the back.

The trousers are in perfect condition, still with the tags attached. They have never been worn. I honestly have no idea how old they are, but they are clearly several decades old at least, and the styling is such that they could have been made any time from the '30s to the '70s. Classic vintage fabric, cut, and details. Woolrich has long been known for making workwear, and while these are sturdy enough to take a beating, they probably would also dress up nicely with an odd jacket.

Both pairs are identical in size with a 44" waist, though one pair has been finished to a 33" inseam (no cuffs) and the other has been left unfinished and are 34.5" long in the inseam.

I am asking $40 for each pair, shipped in the Continental US, or $70 for both pairs. Shipping elsewhere will be more. PM me if interested or if you have questions.

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925