Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Golden Bear Cafe Racer on EBAY

technovox

One Too Many
I'm currently selling a vintage Golden Bear cafe racer leather jacket on ebay. Approximate size 42. I've had it up a couple of times. This is one of thickest Golden Bears I've ever owned, (and I've owned more than my share of these.) Older Golden Bear label. Talon zips. Beautiful brown chestnut hide with a wonderful patina. Cozy red quilted lining. Two chest zips, and sleeve zips, and they all work fine. Everything you want in a classic cafe racer. Vintage Golden Bear leather jackets are rare in this kind of condition and getting harder to find, and I've priced on ebay accordingly. But I'd rather see it go to someone here on the lounge who appreciates these jackets. So I'm willing to reduce the price a tad if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I'll just put the jacket back in my closet line up and enjoy it a few more years. Approximate measurements and ebay link:
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19"

Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 24.5"

Armpit to armpit: 22.5"

Top of neck to bottom: 26.5"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121249050820?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters