Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage-Inspired clothing lines

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
UK ladies - Ruby Belle? I am so jealous they don't ship to the US.
http://www.feverdesigns.co.uk/collections/ruby-belle?p=1
new_cheetah_shift_dress_cam.jpg
rb12_diana_dress_red_f.jpg
bow_detail_top_red_front.jpg

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ladies, a little market research here, you all probably know the Scottish vintage leather jacket maker Aero and their vast selection of styles. If those styles, like their classic halfbelt jacket, the highwayman/woman jacket, were to come in female versions, and made out of lighter but still the same quality leather (provided that you are not against leather), would you buy and wear it? It seems that for ladies, when it comes to leather jacket, the designs on the main streets are appalling, and made out of cheap hides. For the same current designs, if only they could be made of better hides that ages nicely, the whole women-leather scene would look so much different!

Lily Powers

Practically Family

Flicka

One Too Many
Emmy design manufacture & sell repro fashion. They have some really lovely clothes, and stock sizes 6 to 24. If my bank balance could stand it I'd get one of everything!
http://www.emmydesign.se/en/collections/shop-by-style-or-theme-from-all-collections/

Definitely cute, but holy cow (actually, I'm going to upgrade that to 'holy herd of cattle' because only one cow doesn't quite express it well enough)!:eeek: Those are crazy expensive!

Swedish prices... I have a tweed skirt of theirs that's gorgeous (same fabric/waist as the brown trousers in the picture above) - but the braces alone were over 500 SEK (like $80 or so) so not cheap at all. However, their knits are of excellent quality, not synthetic. I know Isis has some of them and loves them to death. Far superior to most "vintage/retro" alternatives I've seen out there, so since I don't knit (but do sew) I might invest in a cardigan or two.

Last edited:

Nora

New in Town
Oh how lovely! Finally somewhere to get a coat that can stand a Norwegian winter! And the prices aren't too bad either, especially not if I can get myself on a Shopping trip over the border and sneak around the toll fees...

Lillie Librarie

New in Town
There is a shop called Diva Dollz that does great vintage style dresses and separates. Unfortunately they only have two locations and very little web presence. I live in New Orleans where they have one location and happened to walk by the other location today while in Seattle.

But I saw this in the window and laughed because it had to have been made for LizzieMaine !!

8ujehe3y.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk