Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage jacket Appraisal Service coming Soon!

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Bro, there is still time for you to call SECOND DIBS, DIBS ON JACKETS I DON'T BUY, and/or DIBS on the right to purchase MY DIBS rights............. The DIBS system has been around since Eve called DIBS on the forbidden fruit in Eden. Adam, holding secondary DIBS status at the time, also did get a bite.......... but that was only cuz Eve was trying to spread the blame.
SECOND DIBS! SECOND DIBS!! There, that settles that, thanks for the tip:)

I call CIB, which alphabetically trumps any DIB. So…..Clay, Johnny….let me give you your prize:
IMG_4441.gif

You’re welcome.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
I call CIB, which alphabetically trumps any DIB. So…..Clay, Johnny….let me give you your prize:
View attachment 509353
You’re welcome.
"I want a Hamburger....NO a Cheeseburger......I want a Hot Dog........ I want a Milk Shake....... I want a GoatSkin Half Belt........."
Lol

I should point out that DIBS and the DIBS system as we know it is based on first IN TIME not first alphabetically....... Lol

Last edited:

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Wa
View attachment 509353
You’re welcome.
Wait a minute, I don't know about this, doesn't feel right. My cousin's neighbor's uncle use to be a lawyer before he went to prison and what he says is gold; I'll have to get him to check out this CIB business, this isn't over, not by a long shot! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21