Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Martini Opens a Store in Dallas!!!

texasgirl

One Too Many
I just wanted to let you know I just heard from Ken from Vintage Martini, and they have opened their store in Historic Downtown Carrollton!!!

I know many of you have bought from them, and they have really, really nice vintage pieces. It's great that we now have a vintage clothing store that carries those older, harder to find items!

Here are some pictures too!

P1170874.jpg

P1170886.jpg

P1170891.jpg

P1170894.jpg

P1170899.jpg

Vintage Martini
1014 South Broadway, Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006

972-466-4400

Tuesday-Thursday 10:00-5:00
Friday & Saturday 10:00-8:00ish

http://www.vintagemartini.com/

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
P1170891.jpg

I love that black and white (pink sash?) edwardian ensemble on the right--the window display is great too. I wish them luck!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Wonderful news! I used to catch him and his mother(Woodland Farms Antiques)at the Buchanan Flea Market.Incredible finds from both.I just may have to get out of the salon early so I can check out the store.

texasgirl

One Too Many
Vintage Martini website is having a Spring Cleaning Sale:

25% of everything on the website

email:
Hello everybody,

It's time to clean house! There's big things coming this summer to the site so we need to make some room. The best way to do this is to have a sale! The entire website is 25% off the price marked. What a deal!!! Clothing, accessories, patterns, ephemera, barware, all of it!
As you know, things go quickly, so e-mail us with your order as soon as possible, or you can call us at the store at 972-466-4400 with your order.

We hope you find some great deals!
Ken
http://www.vintagemartini.com/

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
They have some really nice items, but I'm a huge cheapskate, and their prices are a bit high for my liking. For ease & convenience I think they are good, and the prices are not outrageous comparatively (with the way ebay has gone through the roof lately), but I'm accustomed to finding my vintage at estate sales and flea markets... I've never paid more than $10 for a dress, even in pristine condition. I actually turned down a dress for $36 the other day! lol Most of my original 40s shoes were around $5/pair. I don't know if I could plunk down $88 for a dress. I guess I'm just hard to please! lol

texasgirl

One Too Many
No, I am a cheapskate too! That's why I wanted to let everyone know about the sale-lol. I've bought one dress from there, on sale for $60 something. But it is super high quality, and I get more compliments on it and wear it more than anything else. I think it's more for when you really need a special dress, more than just everyday clothing.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I can see that! And there is definitely something to be said for being able to walk into a shop full of vintage, and pick something out - rather than trying to find the perfect dress at a flea market or sale.

positivelypinup

One of the Regulars
My boyfriend and I have been trying to go there but we keep forgetting about it. Do you know of any other awesome vintage stores we have to go to?

texasgirl

One Too Many
Bon Ton is fun! The little lady there is so cute. There are a few others around town but since I usually need 20s or 30s stuff, I never find anything. Gratitude in Oak Lawn, but the guy was kinda rude so I left. I have more luck online personally. Vintage Martini's mom is local (Plano?) and has a website: http://www.woodlandfarmsantiques.com and she let a friend of mine go try some stuff on. She has really nice items too, higher end though and usually on the small side.

Ya'll check over in the events too- we are trying to plan a get-together :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo