Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage maternity and vintage clothes for kids

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll said:
:eek:fftopic: Might want to check for copyright before doing this. FedEx Kinko's has a strict copyright policy.

Thanks for the heads up--I usually scale up by hand anyhow.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Glass Susie, your boys are just too handsome!! The last pic of the 2 of them on the bike was the best!!

Leatte, your little boy is adorable!!

PS

A-List Customer
Glass Susie those photos are amazing! The boys are obviously handsome but the photos are gorgeous in every way...you are very lucky to have your memories so beautifully captured!

K

killertomata

I unfortunately lost the pregnancy. But we will try again, after things are more suited. This pregnancy was unexpected, but welcome.

Either way... I will be looking at maternity clothes and baby clothes of the vintage kind to be ready if I am blessed again, and for the long haul.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
killertomata said:
I unfortunately lost the pregnancy. But we will try again, after things are more suited. This pregnancy was unexpected, but welcome.

Either way... I will be looking at maternity clothes and baby clothes of the vintage kind to be ready if I am blessed again, and for the long haul.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, for both of you. Be extra kind to yourself for the next little while.

glass susie

New in Town
Red & PC, many thanks for your lovely comments, we are proud of our 2 young men and they love dressing up and getting the attention too!

Killertomata, very sorry to hear your sad news, I was lucky never to experience this so my heart goes out to you. But on the positive side, it's nature's way of saying there was something not right and at least it proves you are able to get pregnant! Good luck in the future, it will happen.

pennyseranade

One of the Regulars
killertomata said:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of yourself.

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
Oh so sorry for your loss :(
Good luck and I wish you future success!

- -

I never found any vintage maternity, and now I am in the 3rd trimester. and I just want to get the baby out, so I can get back to my vintage. lol
no really. I am excited to shop for vintage again, I had to sell most of it during this pregnancy, becuase I opened my own store and we were BROKE.. so now I need to start collecting again :(

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Simplicity has this pattern.

3508.jpg

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Bump! Bump! Baby Bump!

I'm bumping this thread back up since I'm now myself in the family way!

Ladies, you helped me vintage up my wedding a year and a half ago and now I need your help again to vintage up my maternity!

And any advice from you Moms out there is greatly appreciated!

leaette

A-List Customer
i was soooo uncomfortable my whole pregnancy that vintage was the LAST thing on my mind. I went to Sears maternity dept and bought anything that was comfy and required as least amount of ironing as possible. hahah.

i hope you do better than i did!

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
I don't know if I will be able to, but I love this sorta vintage dress Charlotte wore in "The Sex in the City".

satc_blog_3.jpg

She makes it looks so effortless. I fear I won't.

I just want a hint of vintage to sorta keep the dream alive, you know?

decodoll

Practically Family
Bumping again!

Congratulations Miss Dottie!! I'm expecting as well. :) When are you due? I started wearing maternity a couple of weeks ago. If you keep an eye out on ebay, things come up fairly regularly. I got a lot of 18 pieces of 40's/50's maternity that no one else bid on for $99! My uniform now is vintage 50's tent blouses with modern maternity cigarette pants and ballet shoes or penny loafers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner