Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Millinery Singer Sewing Machines (Sweatbands, Binding, Ribbons, ETC)

johnjohn

New in Town
My understanding was that your P44 had problems, and therefore you needed another one?
Hello,
I am in the hat business for a few years and am becoming independent.
I bought all the Mashines and all the stuff , the only thing I’m missing is the Pribil p44 sweatband sewing machine, I’ve been trying to find such a mashine for a while already and can’t get any further. Can you please help me with some information where I could possibly find it?
Thanks allot

johnjohn

New in Town
Hi Dave. Can you send me a photo of the Pribil P44 you own?
Thanks,
Benny
Hello,
I bought all the Mashines and all the stuff , the only thing I’m missing is the Pribil p44 sweatband sewing machine, I’ve been trying to find such a mashine for a while already and can’t get any further. Can you please help me with some information where I could possibly find it?
Thanks allot

Hello,
Thanks allot
There is a European shop that specializes in vintage sewing machines on Instagram. They often have sweat band sewing machines for sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner