Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage NOS Men's Wingtip Safety Shoes 9-1/2D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Now, these are cool and if I can't sell them it won't break my heart as they fit me well. I haven't walked in them, however, as it appears no one ever has and I don't want to spoil the old new-ness of these deadstock classics.

Hard to say if they were made in the '50s, '60s or '70s but I would put them somewhere in that range judging by typefaces and language of the imprinting. Very well made shoes with lovely grained leather, cushioned instep and actual STEEL TOES hidden under brogued wingtip toecaps. The well-dressed foreman back in the day would have worn these around the factory or job site, but the safety factors could be your little secret because these function as just great looking well-made shoes.

I always offer these types of finds to The Fedora Loungers first. If no takers in a few days, I'll plop 'em on Ebay.

$50 shipped in U.S.

Outside length: 12-7/16
Inside length: 11-1/2"
Outside widest: 4-3/8"
Outside narrowest: 3"

DSCN0433.jpg

DSCN0434.jpg

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

MORE PIX HERE:
http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/harpplayergene/SELLERS/HY TEST Safety Shoes 9 half D/

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
PM sent. Actually, I told him I'd take them a couple days ago, but he hasn't replied back. I'm not used to him being out for such lengths. Hope he's okay.

flute

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Sorry I took so long. Don't know where the last couple days went. Busy season for me with caricatures and festivals plus doin' the Ebay thing.

So, sale is pending receipt of payment from fluteplayer. Consider these his.

Thanks! :)

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Woah, Gene, guess you were pretty busy on eBay lately! That is a lot of shoes you have on there! No problem 'bout the wait, either. :)

Thanks,
flute

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany