Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pattern WANTED list

Sickofitcindy

One of the Regulars
Starry said:

Hi ladies,
I'm a newbie here.I've been reading thru the forum and getting caught up.
Whew!Lots to see here.
I feel so bad,I had 2 HUGE boxes of these vintage patterns and I gave them up.I had so many,I knew I couldn't have made them all.
I could kick myself now.
:(

Hi Starry :) Well hopefully they went to a good home at least.

fuzzylizzie

One of the Regulars
I've been looking for these 3 for a very long time:
McCalls 8340, 8356, and 8348

They are all suits or dress/jacket ensembles by Givenchy, designed in 1966.

Size does not matter!

Lizzie

swinggal

One Too Many
MarieAnne said:
I have one sailor outfit and would be willing to trade copies. HoneyDoll-I'd love to see what sailor outfits you have!
gotit.jpg
QUOTE]

I have been trying to find this pattern FOREVER! I bid on one once but someone else won it. What size do you have it in?

MrsJingles

New in Town
swinggal said:
MarieAnne said:
I have one sailor outfit and would be willing to trade copies. HoneyDoll-I'd love to see what sailor outfits you have!
gotit.jpg
QUOTE]

I have been trying to find this pattern FOREVER! I bid on one once but someone else won it. What size do you have it in?

There's one on ebay right now!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Wish List for men

Personally I'm waiting for the multi-sized pattern from EvaDress of the men's 1930's jacket. Eee-yow! That will look killer.

:eusa_clap

swinggal

One Too Many
Pattern or dress? I've looked for the pattern, which is what I want, but can't see it. Do you have a link?

I need a 36 bust. Vintage size 16 and 18 are what I look for.

MrsJingles

New in Town
swinggal said:
Pattern or dress? I've looked for the pattern, which is what I want, but can't see it. Do you have a link?

I need a 36 bust. Vintage size 16 and 18 are what I look for.

NO live eBay auctions.

newtovintage

One of the Regulars
Post pics?

fuzzylizzie said:
I've been looking for these 3 for a very long time:
McCalls 8340, 8356, and 8348

They are all suits or dress/jacket ensembles by Givenchy, designed in 1966.

Size does not matter!

Lizzie

Do have any pics? My mother has soo many patterns and a great many are from the 60's. If you have pics it would help.
Sarah

Rachael

A-List Customer
Vogue menswear 2367

It's not a vintage pattern but it is a redraft so I guess it counts. I have the whole pattern except for the under and upper collar pieces. I can/have redrafted but would love the real ones. Even a photocopy or tracing. I found it on ebay but don't want to pay $40 for two pieces.

Coralee

New in Town
Question...

Does anyone have a pattern for a smock apron.....the kind Aunt May in the Spiderman movies wears around the kitchen? I've tried searching the lounge, ebay and such but the closest I could find was at the Vermont Country Store ( http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/...:100:1030:10340:101080/I/f09260?evar3=BROWSE). I'm not fussy for the colour.

If anyone knows off hand wear to get a pattern for this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

texasgirl

One Too Many
Coralee said:
Does anyone have a pattern for a smock apron.....the kind Aunt May in the Spiderman movies wears around the kitchen? I've tried searching the lounge, ebay and such but the closest I could find was at the Vermont Country Store ( http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/...:100:1030:10340:101080/I/f09260?evar3=BROWSE). I'm not fussy for the colour.

If anyone knows off hand wear to get a pattern for this I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

I saw this in the new catalog I got this weekend- I don't know if it's vintage enough, but cute:

http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/6169.htm

PS

A-List Customer
I am looking for some pattern ideas. I want to make a maxi dress. I know it isn't a vintage item exactly, but I will need one this summer and this is the only community of sewers i know.

michou1930

New in Town
How about this one?

retrogirl1941 said:
Does anyone have a one piece bathing suit pattern? I have a two piece bathing suit pattern but I need a one peice suit. If anyone has one I can trace that would be great!

Samantha

I am not sure what you are looking for but this one sprang to my mind. And it is free ... :)

ShoreRoadLady

Practically Family
PS said:
I am looking for some pattern ideas. I want to make a maxi dress. I know it isn't a vintage item exactly, but I will need one this summer and this is the only community of sewers i know.

Try one of the main 4 pattern companies' sites: Butterick, McCall, Vogue, and Simplicity. Maxi dresses are supposed to be back in style, so they'd probably have patterns out (or will, once the Spring pattern collections come out).

If you want the real thing from the '70s, try Ebay or Etsy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider