Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pattern WANTED list

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
michou1930 said:
I am not sure what you are looking for but this one sprang to my mind. And it is free ... :)
That pattern is retro not so much a copy of a 40's bathing suit. Here is a picture of what I am looking for:
swinsuit.jpg

I need something that can be made up in satin. This suit is probabely never going to see water. lol

ShoreRoadLady

Practically Family
retrogirl1941 said:
I am looking for a butterick pattern, 2754. It says on the envelope "easy to make", I would even open to getting a copy from one you lovely ladies.

I am trying to locate apicture of it but having no luck.

Samantha

Do you mean this one? It says "Quick to Make" on it (sorry, it's just a picture from the Vintage Pattern Wiki, not one for sale!):

http://vintagepatterns.wikia.com/wiki/Butterick_2754

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Hold on there, LD! I was searching for hat patterns last night on eBay and I think I may have found one like that. I was looking for 40's hats, so I didn't put it on my watch list. I'll try to retrace my steps and get it for ya!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Thanks Kamikat!

I too look for sleeves patterns. Lost one a while ago, in my size, still burns. :(

Ill keep my eyes out for ya, JD :)

LD

JupitersDarling

One of the Regulars
Lady Day said:
Thanks Kamikat!

I too look for sleeves patterns. Lost one a while ago, in my size, still burns. :(

Ill keep my eyes out for ya, JD :)

LD
Thank you Lady Day! I've been kicking myself for forgetting to bid on one I found a few weeks ago, so I know that feelin' all too well. I'll keep mine peeled for you as well. :)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I need a 1920s wedding dress pattern (which apparently is the hardest pattern to find in the entire universe). There's on on evadress but I don't like it.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Anyone have these in a 16 that they can make copies for me? I'll make two for you in return and give you my super-secret photobucket pattern password so you can see what i have! Thanks!

want1.jpg

want2.jpg

I've already looked online for these. And I'm NOT paying those prices ;)

Laughing Magpie

One of the Regulars
I'm almost certain I have the second one!! LOL - if only we had known a couple weeks ago :D

But I'll check and if I have it in the right size, I'm more than happy to do another swap with you for it!

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Amy, these are modern patterns in modern sizes. Are you sure you need a 16? I thought you were a vintage 18? (36" bust)

I have these patterns and find I need a modern size 10 otherwise they come out massive, even though by the measurements on the back I'm supposed to be a 14 or something. [huh]

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Yes, I have several other Vintage Vogue patterns and I wear a size 16 like a glove. REAL vintage patterns I wear an 18.

I'll glady do another exchange, LM! Do you have it in 16 or another size? PM me and you can look at my patterns again if you remember the PW!

Thanks!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Amy Jeanne said:
Anyone have these in a 16 that they can make copies for me? I'll make two for you in return and give you my super-secret photobucket pattern password so you can see what i have! Thanks!

want1.jpg

want2.jpg

I've already looked online for these. And I'm NOT paying those prices ;)
I have the 1939 pattern. I just won it. Some one moved it so I have to locate it. I am really slow with tracing but what I can do is let you know when I finished and you can continue to look as someone may be able to do it sooner than I.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points