Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Pics in your vintage threads!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Would like to do one a bit more fifties, but don't have any cars from that era, at the moment. Do like this one of me, with my Country Squire. I think it looks like a lot of the photos from our old family albums.

2012-10-21%252015.38.46.jpg
If you grew some Disco sideburns, and had about eight kids piled high in the back it would be perfect!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
my teenage son Daniel in his vintage late 1930s white tie and tails. This picture was taken with a 35mm camera with the flash, and it came out slightly grainy and soft focused compared to those taken with my iPhone- very vintage looking. The wall's paint treatment adds to the vintage look as well:

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
A candid shot of me at a local Art Deco event a couple years ago, thought it looked pretty original (once I edited out the road signs ;))

HeyMoe

Practically Family
cropped.jpg

Vintage blue wool pinstripe suit, modern shirt and tie, cole hann black wingtips, 1940s to 1950s Champ Chrome fedora and my 1939 Dodge Luxury Liner Deluxe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points