Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Schott cafe racer, brown, marked 46

lina

Practically Family
Picked this up recently, but it's a just a tad too big for me, at least as a riding jacket. It is marked as a 46, but fits more like a 44 I would say. I usually wear a 42/44 and this one fits pretty good for a casual jacket with a layer underneath; but I was planning on using it for riding and it's just a bit too loose for that.

I am not a Schott expert, but was told this is a 1960s jacket. Don't know for sure, but I have to say it is in the best condition I have seen for a vintage CR jacket. Both the leather and the lining are very strong indeed. The leather almost feels like a new jacket to me. Just very minor wear on the cuffs, as pictured; otherwise a perfect vintage jacket.

Measurements:
Chest: 22" (pit to pit)
Shoulders: 19.5"
Arms: 25"
Length: 28"

I am 6' about 180 lbs, and again I could wear it but it has a bit of room in it.

Price: $275, free shipping in north America.

schott 1.jpg schott 2.jpg schott 3.jpg schott 4.jpg schott 5.jpg schott 6.jpg schott 7.jpg

lina

Practically Family
Updated measurements (sorry):

Pit to Pit = 23"
Shoulder = 19.5"
Sleeve = 24.75" (straight)
Back length = 26.5"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot