Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Schott CHP jacket sz 44, stunning.

lucky23

One of the Regulars
Vintage Schott Cycle Rider NYC USA Police Leather Jacket, sz 44. I absolutely adore this jacket, but its a smidge short in front for my longer torso. Not too bad, but I don't think I can pull it off for a stout 52yr old): If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't dream of letting it go. Best fitting moto jacket Ive ever owned. Includes removable fur collar. I researched it and couldn't find another with badge grommets and super thick belt loops like this one anywhere, which leads me to believe it was made specially for law enforcement. Asking $250. Utterly worth it. Heres a link to the thread I started about it with some photos of me wearing it: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/couple-new-motorcycle-leathers-came-this-week.97187/

Pit to pit measured on back 23”.

shoulders 19”

Sleeve 26”

Back bottom of collar to bottom of jacket 26”
Xrbr0Br.jpg

w7Vh9N4.jpg

w2esd3d.jpg

j3VVJS9.jpg

a7vldkv.jpg

Last edited:
I need this like I need a hole in my head. Running away now. Bye bye.

Someone buy this- looks great and I bet not many like it out there in this condition. With fur collar to boot. Great price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy