Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Spectators for sale, Nunn Bush, 11D+ size

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG3451_zpslhzliskq.jpg.html] [/URL]
More pictures to come. These shoes need nothing! Not a lot of wear on the heels or soles. They have the nice white stitching on the welt, clean inside and out, black leather is amazing most likely Calf leather and the white is suede. The suede is in super good condition for it's age. NO rips, or issues at all for these and they are maybe 1940 but more likely 1950's. Inside is super clean and down near the inside toe area, you can feel there is no indentation from "toes" as the shoe has minimal wearing!

These are marked 11/2 D and I have installed removable inserts and on the back of the tongue is a thick pad I have installed. I did this as to have them fit my Husband, making the shoes a size 11D. These are the real deal when it comes to vintage shoes, they have a inspired spade sole look to them. They would sell for about $200.00 + on eBay with ease, so I am offering them to you for a lot less and giving a bargain as I always do to our fellow loungers. Shipped to CONUS price is merely $135.00 now you now you sure cannot beat that price at any place! They will come with shoe trees and have been disinfected, washed, conditioned, polished and the suede has been conditioned and brushed and had a "Bunny Bag" white chalk treatment on the suede area of the shoe. PM me if you want these or leave a message here.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
A deal for any of you loungers now...price $125.00 shipped CONUS! Got to leap on these soon...they will be sold if you are shy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy