Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Steston Twenty (Sovereign Mode Edge) Fedora - 7 1/8

Hyena Stomp

One of the Regulars
Howdy everyone,

(First off, whoops, I spelled "Stetson" incorrectly in the title. Shows how much I know about hats.) This was the first and only hat I've ever bought; unfortunately, I guess I mis-measured my head because it's a little bit too small for my big head. So I'm trying to sell it. I'm stubborn, so I've promised myself I won't buy a correct-sized fedora until I sell this one.

It's an early 1950's (possibly late 1940's, according to the seller from which I originally purchased it) Stetson Twenty (Sovereign Mode Edge.) It's a size 7 1/8, with the interior measuring just under 8" long and just under 6.5" across. Brim measures 2". It's got it's original price tag behind the "7 1/8" label, and is pretty swell condition, although I'd recommend having it cleaned just to make it perfect (there's a little dust here and there.) There's also a very minor, light stain on a part of the lining inside, which obviously doesn't detract from the overall look.

I just want to get back what I paid for it, so I'm asking $145 USD SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. Anywhere else in the world, just ask and I can see what shipping to your country might cost.

IMG_91311.jpg

IMG_91371.jpg

IMG_91441.jpg

I appreciate you taking a look! I hope I can send this hat off to a new owner whom it will fit properly. :D I don't know if I have the privlege of private messages since I'm new, but feel free to shoot me a message at: trylonandperisphere@gmail.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy