Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Streetstyle Thread

Puzzicato

One Too Many
bettydarling said:
4653158897_b1489e1301_b.jpg

This woman is so pretty and I love her dress! Just stunning!

Speaking of streetstyle, does anyone know these two, currently on the Thames Festival posters?
Richard_Thomson_-_richardmthomson@googlemail.com_-_thamesFestival0203_.jpg

crazydaisy

Practically Family
OMG
IF I EVER USED THE EXPRESSION "TO DIE FOR", THEN I WOULD SURELY USE IT ABOUT THAT GREEN HAT! and i love green paired with red!
the girl underneath, with the beret, is very stylish too.

Miss sofia

One Too Many
I totally agree!! To delicious for words, the girl in the beret is also cute, like a little doll, i love the way she is wearing her bandana, very nice, although i don't like those those clumpy shoes, but the rest of the outfit is lovely, as are all the girls.:)

crazydaisy

Practically Family
i like the head - hair + make up - interesting if a bit creepy (for lack of a better word) ... i guess i like that sort of thing [huh]

Kiri

One of the Regulars
Precisely. I wouldn't neccessarily wear all that. Some of it's a little crazy for my taste. But I love the fact that they still have their own sense of fashion at an age wear most would just become frumps.

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Kiri said:
Precisely. I wouldn't neccessarily wear all that. Some of it's a little crazy for my taste. But I love the fact that they still have their own sense of fashion at an age wear most would just become frumps.

I think "most would just become frumps" is a little unfair. I think there are as many stylish women "of a certain age" as there are younger ones. A lot of young women dress fashionably but with no personal style at all.

baby_butterfly

One of the Regulars
Puzzicato said:
I think "most would just become frumps" is a little unfair. I think there are as many stylish women "of a certain age" as there are younger ones. A lot of young women dress fashionably but with no personal style at all.

Hear Hear!!

Thanks to this thread im a now addicted to streetstyle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner