Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Streetstyle Thread

bettydarling

One of the Regulars
Another one from the Sartorialist, love love love her look - so cute. I would never think to wear that skirt with flats but she wears it so well.
52310JANET-146Web.jpg

FAYEZY123

New in Town
Miss Golightly said:
I love what this girl is wearing - her coat reminds me of something Dot Cotton in Eastenders would wear. This probably sounds a bit odd but I love the things Dot wears - her cardi's, skirts, coats and scarfs always match - she's always nicely turned out!

Aaaaah!!! I am not the only one! She always looks really nice!! :eek:

Drappa

One Too Many
Miss Golightly said:
I'm laughing here! Glad to see I am not alone in my love for her pretty cardi's and trenchcoats!!!!!!!!:D
I've never seen the show so just googled her. Don't know why, but expected her to be slightly younger. Is this her?
_45332183_000330038-1.jpg

Reminds me of my aunt, albeit more stylish.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Drappa said:
I've never seen the show so just googled her. Don't know why, but expected her to be slightly younger. Is this her?
_45332183_000330038-1.jpg

Reminds me of my aunt, albeit more stylish.

That's her! The hair is always immaculate and the nails done - and she has a lovely selection of frame bags!

lareine

A-List Customer
I find it interesting how many photos on this thread show beautifully turned-out women dangling a cigarette from their hand or mouth. Fag Ash Lil immediately springs to mind. That one feature destroys the whole look! It always surprises me when somebody who is otherwise very concerned about their appearance would practice such an ugly habit. If you want to smoke then go ahead, but don't expect it to look good in public!

I'd feel the same if they were chomping down on a McDonalds or swigging a beer from the bottle. Out on the street those things look out of place and unattractive too.

baby_butterfly

One of the Regulars
Fleur De Guerre said:
I really think that *is* Jeni!

090308-times-paris-pont-des-arts-2.jpg

And this chap is a friend of a friend!

OT:FLeur I spotted you in a magazine a few weeks ago and actually got so excited all the people on my lunch break with me looked at me as if I had chopped my head off hahaha you looked so great in that whirling turban dress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21