Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage things you're happy are still here.

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Last time I was in Costco they were selling it by the crate.

It cost about a buck a bottle, sometimes a little more. That's a little steep if you like to stock up on the stuff. Maybe I'm just a cheap skate, but when compared to a 12 can pack of the regular sody pop that's around 3-6 dollars. It seems pricey.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
It cost about a buck a bottle, sometimes a little more. That's a little steep if you like to stock up on the stuff. Maybe I'm just a cheap skate, but when compared to a 12 can pack of the regular sody pop that's around 3-6 dollars. It seems pricey.
Ah. When I saw it it worked out to about 75 cents a bottle. I don't drink much soda (well, I by seltzer for 79 cents a half gallon). Considering machines charge $1.50 around here, that seems pretty reasonable.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Hoping they stick around
t300-37564_132263800147600_100000919417917_156204_6263073_n.jpg

...so THAT is where my Mom went that day........!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Bazooka bubble gum, Band Aides, tooth picks, Smith Brother's cough drops, Vicks Vapor rub, Gold Bond anti itch powder....(get's rid of "monkey butt")....hahah lol!

Oh yes, Beemans chewing gum....

So glad this thread was started.

This was the FIRST one that popped into my head!

Plain Old Telephone Service

I used to smoke Luckies before I switched to filters and eventually gave up the habit. They do fall apart, but I had a friend bum one from me once, a smoker of Marb Reds for years, he couldn't handle that Lucky. The fact nobody wants to bum them makes that all worth it lol

I love Mexican Coke, it's 1.49 a bottle here. Considering I can buy a whole case of generic pop for like 2.50, it's certainly a luxury.

Was always more of a Camel guy. Less harsh and don't fall apart like Lucky's:D

Mexican Coke is where it's at. Only surtain places sell it here, and it's not cheap oddly enough.

I would like to add 20 Mule Team Borax to the list.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
So glad this thread was started.

This was the FIRST one that popped into my head!

I used to smoke Luckies before I switched to filters and eventually gave up the habit. They do fall apart, but I had a friend bum one from me once, a smoker of Marb Reds for years, he couldn't handle that Lucky. The fact nobody wants to bum them makes that all worth it lol

I love Mexican Coke, it's 1.49 a bottle here. Considering I can buy a whole case of generic pop for like 2.50, it's certainly a luxury.

I would like to add 20 Mule Team Borax to the list.

O.K., just be sure all them mules are cleaned up after.... (snap that whip) "get along lil doggies, get along".....

Der Wienerschnitzel, yes. Baker's Tacos, not to my knowledge. Der Wienerschnitzel was also founded by Glen Bell of Taco Bell fame. It seemed like DW would appear and disappear over the years. For a while they were gone but now they're back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany