Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Treasures for sale!!!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am having what I call an "internet vintage treasure sale", and I have some really nice vintage items that want to have a new home, for a reasonable price on each item.

Here is an overview picture of some of those vintage items that are for sale.....(weeeee)!!!!!!!

First up for sale a super nice cap toe boot, (no not military at all, these boots are from a shoe line, called "Foot - so - Port Shoes", I am very sure they are from the age period of 1950. These are a 9.8 of 10 pair of cap toes. The pictures I have to show you do them no justice at all. They are so close to being new....a-1 shape! These are a size 11 D, and they are made to out last a life time. Nice rich black leather very thick yet supple, all leather uppers and sole, the heel says on it, "Foot - so - Port Shoes", on the inside it says "Supreme"...and has a canvas full liner on the inside. Now for some pictures that I attempted to capture how nice these boots are, (I think these boots would give any cap toe boots out there a run for the money, these are just that nice and well made).....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

These boots are just as nice as any others out there, trust me, you would love to own these boots..ASKING ONLY $100.00 for them shipped anywhere in the USA....
Notice these have almost no "creasing" on the leather, they have been only a few times......no scuffing or anything I can find wrong with these nice cap toes....

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You can see also the soles and heels are super clean and almost new....(zip zing zowie no real wear to them)...

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Next is a wallet, (was my late Father in Laws) and this wallet has seen some parts of the world, it still has some money in it, the wallet is in good condition, NOT leather, I think it is silk. Has some sort of "oriental" overall appearance.

Oh I have these lighters also, they are all vintage and everything it there no missing parts or anything like that...they need flints and fluid, and they need to be "cleaned" in their flint tubes due to old age, but should work just fine.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Vintage "Old Timer", three blades, works fine, is in great shape, not sure how old it is but has to be at least from the late 1960's or early 1970's. In the picture of the three blades open, it looks like a chunk out of one blade, but it is pipe tobacco on it..... Price on this, $30.00 shipped CONUS

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow, huh!!!!NB Yeah what nice gem this is..not sure if I can sell this on the lounge or not, but let me tell you some of this Winchester Model 12 Pump Shot Gun. It is made in 1928. This has seen the world, was in two wars, used by my late Father in Law, while he was in the service. It has a old vintage case it has been stored in for many many years. I tease my Wife about this particular weapon, being as it "breaks down" and is then placed into the two piece case, I told her it has a "nick name"....(Traveling Instant Divorce Kit).....lol! The shot gun would be a "best offer" price and it would have to be fairly high as some of these Model 12 Winchesters get a top price for them...they have a nickel steel made frame and receiver and barrel, and a feature is that you can hold the trigger back and just "pump" and with each pump cycle, well, it fires a round! So you can slam shoot it, made it a popular weapon for trench warfare in the war...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I want to take note that I am willing to ship some places over seas but I am going to be picky (sorry) about where those places are gonna be, I just do not desire to send something to someone and have them not be delivered, it would bother me greatly for someone to pay for something and then not get it...so if you are not in the USA please do message me, I will be willing to work on some things with you (I HOPE)! Thanks for looking also....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow thank you everyone for "looking out" for me to let me know about laws pertaining to shipping a weapon and all, ( I know about everything legal wise, but it is very nice to be looked out for on that issue by my fellow loungers),

The BOOTS are sold pending payment.
I have a few offers on the Shot Gun, highest offer is past the $650.00 mark.
I have a few biters on everything else....I will keep everyone up to speed on what is sold or still available........I will check back later today and update everything, as I have to get dressed and head to see my Doctors today! Weeeee!

Thanks!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Boots are paid for and getting shipped tomorrow, someone is gonna love owning them. I am willing to take offers on anything else....and thanks again for looking!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Shot gun sold, being shipped from gun shop first thing in the morning....boots are gone, too! Lighters are still up for grabs, pocket knife is still available.....so is the war period wallet and moolah that is inside of it.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran