Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS Art Fawcett Blue Smoke

azhiker

One of the Regulars
Thanks, I travel so much, its hard to get time to 'play around', plus I bought a Fed IV Deluxe, and its been all the hat I need...ok, well, most all the hat I need. I am getting ready to sell about 8-10 hats..(no the Biltmore I bought from you is not one of them) soon, just have to get good photos. Nice hat at a good price you just sold!

doberdadinmd

Familiar Face
Well, it looks like this hat is going to be doing some more traveling. I hate to part with what is truly a beautiful hat, but the size is just too large for me and the crown is just too tall (and the wife doesn't like the way it looks on me) so this hat is up for sale again at the same price I paid - $275 and shipping to the CONUS included. It looks like I'll need to put an order in to Art after all, but at least someone else on the Lounge will have an opportunity to own this fantastic hat.

Last edited:

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I sold this, but the guy who bought it decided not to keep it. He offered it for sale here, and I don't know if he ever got a buyer or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo