Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS wait times

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
johnnycanuck said:
If you really want to know Just send Art a E-mail or PM with just the one question. If anything else just give him a call. That being said I don't think it will take to long for him to post on this thread.
Johnny

What he said! Art's always had the reputation of top-notch work, answering anyone's questions, and responding to inquiries in pretty fast order.

Mulceber

Practically Family
J. M. Stovall said:
Hey Mulceber, I don't have an answer for you, but I noticed that you live in Binghamton. I lived in Apalachin and graduated from Vestal High School in 1980. Anyway, at least I bumped your thread to the top.

Hey, nice to meet you Stovall! Technically right now I live in Ithaca, but as a Binghamton University student, a large portion of my year is spent living there. If you're ever around the city during the regular school year, let me know. It'd be nice to meet another Lounger. -M

My wait time seems to be coming to an end for my first VS. I got the Click it & Ship it email last night. It is on its way. Photos to come in the Art Fawcett thread. Now if I can Mike to send me my Buckaroo custom after Rusty & John get a private showing, I'll be set!

The VS work of Art arrived today! See New Hats & Art Fawcett threads for more updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn