Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

W B Place & Co Deerskin Cafe Racer - 40

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Catch & Release on this very nice, Hartford, Wisconsin USA made Deerskin Cafe Race from the later 60's/early 70's.
Very nice Vintage condition - no odors and shows light wear
Full Talon zips in excellent working condition
Dark Brown deerskin leather
Fully broken in, with quilted lining - that is hemmed at the bottom and is "open" to the interior of the jacket. Common for the time.
Has neck strap for collar - see photos

I purchased this jacket via ebay to simply check it out, knowing it would not fit.
I had not handled a similar deerskin cafe racer, and was very impressed by the construction.

Asking $100 Shipped CONUS - International at actual cost. PayPal only, please...

Tag size of 40 -

Pit to Pit - 21"
Waist - 18.5"
Sleeve - 24"
Back - 24"
Shoulders - 17.5"

DSC_0440.JPG
DSC_0434.JPG
DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
DSC_0436.JPG
DSC_0441.JPG

Super cool jacket! Man if this were even slightly larger I'd take it to throw over a t shirt. Love the back design. Very cool Randy!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, I picked it up as it's basically a "Half-belt cafe racer" which I have rarely seen before.
I'll likely do a thread on it. now that I have photos and more in person details.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ending this listing. Taking this jacket up to Denim and Leather Exchange in Rinelander, WI to be sold via consignment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass