Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wal-mart.....Black Tie Only??????

decodoll

Practically Family
My husband sent this to me the other day. It hilarious and very, very sad all at the same time. Having never been to a Wal-mart, I didn't realize it was such a ritzy establishment. ;)

redneckshopping.jpg

Jessica

One of the Regulars
Can you believe all of the high school students who go to school wearing pajamas and slippers?? How is this allowed? Most schools have "dress codes" to prevent kids from wearing red an blue, but since when is it OK to wear PJs?

The Mad Hatter

A-List Customer
I think you people have got this all wrong.

If Wal-Mart is "dressy," then what - exactly - do they wear to the Dollar Palace?:)

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
We kindly call all parents that send their kids in pajamas. Over at the high school, anything deemed inappropriate is covered in an XXXXXL neon green T-Shirt and/oir some 1970s track and field uniforms. Unfortunately, our school colors are blue and red. The t-shirts probably come from either the Dollar Palace or Wal Mart.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Why can't kids wear red and blue? Are they afraid people are showing a Republican/Democrat preference?

Brad

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
You can't wear red and blue if you're high school is located on the planet Bloods 'n' krypton. (Sorry bad joke, I saw it in The Source.)

Mycroft

One Too Many
The blue and red have supposive gang ties and gang identifications, the bloods wear red and crips wear blue. They do not wear distingiing colors as much, but schools still discurage it.

Bebop

Practically Family
I think it is crazy to keep any kid from wearing a certain color because some idiots wear that color for their gang. It validates the power these gangs have. Those are colors, not gang colors.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Bebop said:
I think it is crazy to keep any kid from wearing a certain color because some idiots wear that color for their gang. It validates the power these gangs have. Those are colors, not gang colors.

yes, but this whole thing with the colours got started when kids were actually getting shot on the way to and from school, because they were wearing the 'wrong' colour.

Maybe not the best way to prevent that, but better then doing nothing.

Mycroft

One Too Many
Ok, back to the main topic, I going into Walmart with tails and a topper on and come in and get droped off by a limo. Also, get a friend to be a butler and a rich wife and come with. That we just be funny.;) Ok, really back to the topic, intersting where was that found? (the clipping)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic