Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wallets

JanSolo

Practically Family
I recommend Scott Willis / www.dontmournorganize.com

If you are looking for a super durable, rugged, custom made horsehide/ shell cordovan wallet he is your man. You can choose from dozens grades and shades of leather and from various sizes and basic layouts.
All wallets are hand or saddle stitched and they are made to last a lifetime.

One of my older wallets:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...et-after-4-months-of-everyday-wear&highlight=

HH wallet he made for me recently:

6861996658_808ea22713_z.jpg

7008115955_f26e4580f7_z.jpg

7008121757_527c3343a9_z.jpg

7008123777_341e8f281b_z.jpg

JanSolo

Practically Family
I recommend Scott Willis / www.dontmournorganize.com

If you are looking for a super durable, rugged, custom made horsehide/ shell cordovan wallet he is your man. You can choose from dozens grades and shades of leather and from various sizes and basic layouts.
All wallets are hand or saddle stitched and they are made to last a lifetime.

One of my older wallets:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showt...ear&highlight=

schitzo

Suspended
Hi Jan, if you still have it perhaps you could post pics of it as it is now? It would be interesting to see what the horsebutt looks like now after what must be the best part of 3 years use. I have ordered a horsehide wallet myself (from somewhere else) but that isn't gonna be butt i don't think

jkingrph

Practically Family
I have a large Saddleback leather wallet. At first I thought I had made a mistake, it was so large flat and stiff it would catch in my back pocket and it was an ordeal to get it out. After a few months the edges rounded over so it comes out much easier.

Honestly it's so large that things spread out so it is not all that thick and at this point I don't think I would be happy with anything else.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
DSCN1057.jpg

all veg tanned, undyed

unlucky horween horsehide
zissou card case
equusxsuperfuturexindigoshrinp 1 year tanned horsehide

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy