Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

TheKitschGoth said:
He says he will, he'll have you anyway you fancy. lol

"Fedora Lounge - Making romance happen" ;)

On topic though
I want to meet,
Dollydaydream - and actually get to talk! (I was on the wine a bit much at Pride)
Alexandra
Smuterella
Darhling

What'd be really fun would be to meet all of you at once, and just watching the ensuing madness :D

You should come to the thingy in next month when Dahrling is over! It'll be wiiiccckkkeeeeddddddd!!!! I'm excited & terrified, so terrified!! lol

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
dollydaydream said:
You should come to the thingy in next month when Dahrling is over! It'll be wiiiccckkkeeeeddddddd!!!! I'm excited & terrified, so terrified!! lol

I'm going to try and make it to that, still unemployed and job hunting though. I shall scrounge some pennies together.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
dollydaydream, you're funny! I think this thread can be a tad hurtful (especially when noone says your name, kisses to sian kisses) because you adore so many people (mostly ladies in my case) and then you end up feeling unwanted. So this thread is a big stinker :mad: (there was no poo smilie).

Starius

Practically Family
cherry lips said:
dollydaydream, you're funny! I think this thread can be a tad hurtful (especially when noone says your name, kisses to sian kisses) because you adore so many people (mostly ladies in my case) and then you end up feeling unwanted. So this thread is a big stinker :mad: (there was no poo smilie).

I agree!

So just to make myself feel better, I will say that I hope to meet Starius someday!
Why, thank you Starius, you're too cool. I'd be so lucky to meet you in person too!
Rock on, we'd get on so well. I totally love your eclectic posts.
Thank you Starius, when we meet, I'll buy you a drink!

:D

Starius said:
I agree!

So just to make myself feel better, I will say that I hope to meet Starius someday!
Why, thank you Starius, you're too cool. I'd be so lucky to meet you in person too!

lol

Electric posts lol

I read funny sometimes

If any of you lovelies are ever in Halesowen I'll take you down to the local spoons & buy you a nice drinky :D

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
cherry lips said:

I am really, really happy that I have allready met you, Cherry Lips;)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Eastern Hemisphere meet up

Well, for a 22 or 26 year old in the Old World, with the kind of income you'd expect at that stage in life, it might be a tad difficult to get over 5,000 miles across the globe to Southern California. I believe the Rotterdam will soon be a floating hotel in the Netherlands. Maybe she could be used as a rallying place for the Euro Loungers.
Anyway, I'd love to meet any and all Loungers, but this gang of sweet young things in the UK and Scandinavia (and Poland, and points east) seem like quite the bevy of beauteous babes. I hope to meet all of you some day.
Just me and Spitfire and all the prettyy girls. ;)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
dhermann1 said:
Well, for a 22 or 26 year old in the Old World, with the kind of income you'd expect at that stage in life, it might be a tad difficult to get over 5,000 miles across the globe to Southern California. I believe the Rotterdam will soon be a floating hotel in the Netherlands. Maybe she could be used as a rallying place for the Euro Loungers.
Anyway, I'd love to meet any and all Loungers, but this gang of sweet young things in the UK and Scandinavia (and Poland, and points east) seem like quite the bevy of beauteous babes. I hope to meet all of you some day.
Just me and Spitfire and all the prettyy girls. ;)

Well you see...I read the words 'big Fedora Lounge' meet up...as opposed to -regional meet up-.....two different things. ;)

Since folks do have regional and local meet ups all the time.....doesn't take a year to save up or plan for anything but a 'big meet'....

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Starius said:
I agree!

I totally want to meet Starius now. lol

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
dollydaydream said:
Just found out CharlesB won't be coming back :(

Pity, I enjoyed him being here.

Lets all raise a glass to Charles

Is this a joke or for real? Did I miss something?

Rufus

Practically Family
Afraid not Ma'am, it's true... I contacted Charles on myspace, and he's been bouted off FL..

Pour quoi?

I can't see he did anything too terrible... apart from chat up lines! ;-)

:-( ruf...

I'm not liking people being excluded..

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Hahaha I love you all! Starius, your post to yourself was hilarious! Also, I recognized myself in this:
Starius said:
Officially, I'm a hermit and social recluse, so officially speaking I don't want to meet any of you.

Unofficially, I'd like to meet quite a few of you quirky folks. ;)

I get nervous at the thought of actually meeting all the people I like here! Scary. However, I enjoyed the scandinavian meetings inspite of myself.

P.S. I thought CharlesB was funny too.

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Read the FAQs. Consistently ignoring admonitions to desist posting on certain topics, say about politics, will get your membership revoked. I think we all liked him but there shouldn't be exceptions to rules just because someone's funny.

Inky

One Too Many
sian kisses said:
nobody wants to meet me. this makes me want to cry.
but i would like to meet darhling, cherry lips, inky, oh so so many of you.

Ooh, thank you, Sian Kisses, no one ever wants to meet me :)

I want to meet all of you - the retro/vintage thing here is not a lively scene, but the swing dancing is (both young and old), so there's hope.

If anyone wants to come visit the picturesque Central Coast of California, let me know!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Edward...We'll always have Paris (I mean LONDON!)

Nothing to stop members having little gatherings around the world. This impromptu one (below) was in London just over a week ago ;)

LONDONAUGUST08019-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran