Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED IRVIN ORIGINAL JACKET

Philrs

New in Town
Size 6-7, please PM me if you have a good condition jacket that you would want to sell.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

Just keep and eye on our Classifieds here, as they do get sold and we have a number of Irvin aficianados as members here. ;)

You're better contacting them, as they never have any problems selling, as you might appreciate ;)

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Size 6 or 7 Irvins do come up for sale from time to time. It's always best to go by the actual measurements of an original as the tagged sizes varied between makers and from contract to contract. Ebay is your best source for a large original. Good luck.

Philrs

New in Town
PADDY said:
Just keep and eye on our Classifieds here, as they do get sold and we have a number of Irvin aficianados as members here. ;)

You're better contacting them, as they never have any problems selling, as you might appreciate ;)

I am all ears! If anyone want to sell their Irvin to me, please contact me! :)

Philrs

New in Town
aswatland said:
Size 6 or 7 Irvins do come up for sale from time to time. It's always best to go by the actual measurements of an original as the tagged sizes varied between makers and from contract to contract. Ebay is your best source for a large original. Good luck.

Andrew, thank you for the feedback. I remember reading a post from you pointing out which maker did make slightly larger jackets. Could you let me know which one it was? Thank you very much.

Also, I have sent you a pm.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Philrs said:
Andrew, thank you for the feedback. I remember reading a post from you pointing out which maker did make slightly larger jackets. Could you let me know which one it was? Thank you very much.

Also, I have sent you a pm.

I have seen large ones from most makers-Irvin Air Chute, Wareings and Links in particular. You will need to post 15 times before you can send PMs here.

Philrs

New in Town
Thanks Andrew. I meant the different makers of the original Irvin. I remember reading a post in which you said that some made larger jackets than others. I have tried to pm you on your hotmail email address, because I could not from this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy