Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Men's Trench, 38" chest

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
I’m currently having a nightmare with one I’ve just ordered, so I’m looking for another one.

Men's trench, VGC. Aquascutum (preferred) or Burberry. Double breasted, 38” chest. Removable lining. Storm flap(s) preferred. Located in Japan.

Thanks.

Damon Falzone

One of the Regulars
Last year I was looking to buy a quality raincoat but couldn't afford a high priced, new Burberry. So I spent some time searching on ebay. Sure enough, after not so long a time I snagged the perfect Burberry, size 38, with a wool lining and hardly or if ever worn for $100USD. Even if you had to pay high priced shipping to Japan, it might still be worth it. Sorry about your disappointing trenchcoat purchase. Send it back! Just my two-cents. Lots of luck.

DragonJade

One of the Regulars
Damon Falzone said:
Sorry about your disappointing trenchcoat purchase. Send it back! Just my two-cents. Lots of luck.

Well, at the moment they haven't returned any of my emails. If I just sent it back they may turn around and say that they hadn't authorised a return and won't pay me back. Worse still, I send it back and they don't pay me back as they'll say they never got it. If they're not returning my emails, what are the chances that they'll return my money? :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24