Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: Stetson Thin-Ribbon "Silver Belly" 7-1/8

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
Wanted to buy, a Stetson with a thin ribbon, such as Stratoliner or Open Road, in "silver belly" size 7-1/8. What's important to me is the condition of the hat in general and the color of the felt. Stetson's silver belly ranges in color from a light grey to a significantly pink color; I'm looking for pink. The pinker the better. A higher quality hat will get a higher quality offer from me.

So show me pictures of your pink hats and we'll talk.

Tom

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
LOL! Oops on me. Must have completely skimmed over the initial post. My apologies! Pending on if it is a smaller 7 1/4, and you are a larger 1/8, it could work. Just a thought!

What is a pink silver belly?

Something to do with Boy Scout camp?

But I take the OP's point, though. I've seen so many markedly different colors called "silverbelly" that I'm reluctant to use the word myself. Among the body colors I can get from my supplier is one called "silverbelly," but I go to some length to make clear to a would-be customer just what that means in this case.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy