Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: UK 7 or US 7 1/8

Prof Branestawm

Familiar Face
Does anyone have any hats in UK 7 (US 7 1/8) that they would like to sell? Ideally, I'd like a darkish brown (and/or) grey fedora with a brim of at least 2 1/2", and a reasonably high crown (not low crowns, anyway) in good quality fur felt.

I know it's asking a lot, but if you can help, let me know.

Thanks.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Brother, my best advice is to find Ebay sellers that'll ship to the UK. If my head were a 7 1/8 the world would be my oyster. Daily I see so many fantastic lids in this size go wanting for lack of a single ten buck bid. You may well view this as sour grapes from a fathead, and you'd be correct, but honestly a little time & effort & you could be swimming in a plethora of just the sort of hats you describe!

.... my .02

Prof Branestawm

Familiar Face
Well, I've been looking on ebay and seen a few nice hats, but the majority have smaller brims than I'd like; the occasional hat which suits my profile either is sold by someone unwilling to ship to the UK, or is justly popular with other people too!

Razzman

One Too Many
I have an Adam pacestetter which appears to be a 7 1/8. There is no size tag. The interior circumfrence is approximates 22 1/4". Thats my best attempt at measuring it. Here are a couple of pictures. The brim is 2 1/4"
crown height is 4 1/2". It's in fantasic condition. The color is brown. I would be happy to post to the UK.

a>

a>

a>

Prof Branestawm

Familiar Face
That's a nice hat. Unfortunately experience tells me that a 2 1/2" brim is the minimum I can get away with without feeling self-concious.

Someone else should take it off your hands though.

D

DBFedora

Razzman...

Do you still have this hat? What do you want for it? I am interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80