Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted - Vintage necklace chains

Kim_B

Practically Family
I'm searching for some vintage necklace chains; gold-toned or silver-toned, and thinner/light weight. Tangled, no clasps, and tarnished are ok by me. I'd also take any mis-matched earrings or the like (missing posts ok, missing stones, we'll talk.)

I "re-purpose" vintage items into jewelry (hence the mis-matched earrings) and I know a lot of folks might have a pile of "stuff" they don't want to toss, but can't see a reason to keep. If you're a gal and looking to trade, I have some gloves, hair doo-dads, or perhaps a dress or two that might tickle your fancy...or I'd be willing to trade for one of the items I make from your goodies...

PM me if you're looking to get rid of anything like this, and we'll talk.

Thanks! :)

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I might be able to help you out; I was looking through stuff for you last night ;) . PM me with your email address.

I'd be interested in the dresses or a trade if possible, but it's not necessary for you to get the necklaces.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo