Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted - WWII Items - Trade or Buy

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I am in need of some WWII Items.
1st - I need a large size WWII Wool Olive drab Shirt. These are also called Flannel shirts. I need a bigger size. I am 6' 220lbs. I was thinking that I would need a minimum 16 X 34, but prefer alot bigger, 16.5 X 35, 17 X 35, 17.5 X 36, Etc... Anything in these areas PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
I also need a pair of WWII Wool Trousers - Size 38Waist or larger.
Also, I would like to find a pair of WWII Service boots, and a pair of WWII Service dress shoes, WWII Socks too.
If anyone has anything like this, or something else you think I might like that is a larger size, please email me or PM me. My email is cmjordan77@hotmail.com or just PM me.
I have a larger Fedora hat that I will trade, I think its a 7 1/2 long oval. Its black, and I have a post on it from before with photos. LONG OVAL 1/2 in the size. I normally wear a 7 1/2 hat. It fits good.
It says Royal De luxe St Regis Stetson, black. If you want to view that thread, THe title is Help with Hat found and purchased at local Thrift Store and its listed under the "Hats" section. I entered in 12/23/08 at 5:55pm.
Also, I have some old Vintage mens shoes. I have some BEAUTIFUL mens socks that are 1930's and super designer. They are actually unbelievalbably cool. I have some other items to trade too, just ask. I have an old 1940's sweater with the initials sew on dark blue.
Or I will just pay for any items.

Please let me know!
Thank you all so kindly!

Sincerely
Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80