Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
The last few days, I’ve been hanging out under the brim of Northwest Hats. I broke my rule again and gave him a c-crease the other night. I love the new look.

The bleaching really stands out in the spring sun. It will be interesting to see how this looks when the bleaching gets even more dramatic.

Still one of my favorite hats - and after literally tens of thousands of miles, still one of my sturdiest hats.

Dimensional brim.

IMG_1960.jpeg
IMG_1961.jpeg
IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_1964.jpeg

The last few days, I’ve been hanging out under the brim of Northwest Hats. I broke my rule again and gave him a c-crease the other night. I love the new look.

The bleaching really stands out in the spring sun. It will be interesting to see how this looks when the bleaching gets even more dramatic.

Still one of my favorite hats - and after literally tens of thousands of miles, still one of my sturdiest hats.

Dimensional brim.

View attachment 616020 View attachment 616021 View attachment 616022 View attachment 616023
That is sure one great looking hat

RBH

Bartender

Dimensional brim.

View attachment 616020 View attachment 616021 View attachment 616022 View attachment 616023

img_1966-jpeg.616022

Very good job on the crease , Nathan!
I like the looks of the mottled felt. Gives the hat a really unique look.
Its a kind of distressed look without it being distressed.... if that makes sense.
Any way "great job"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart