Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing on Felt Hat Day?

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Good grief, it's Carlos Gardel! :eusa_clap
gardel01.jpg

rrog

A-List Customer
(Sorry for the bad lighting and picture quality - self pic done on a cell phone.) But this is my re-bashed/re-creased Akubra Stylemaster, mid grey.

0902091447-1.jpg

0902091433-1.jpg

rrog

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Royal DeLuxe Stetson Open Road; what possibly better hat could I have chosen (no pic because I have already saturated the site with shots of it)!

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
The same '20s Dobbs as in my avatar. Man, I've been wearing it a lot lately. Gets plenty of nice comments, that for sure.

Brad

Boodles

A-List Customer
Felt - good grief it's 89 here today!

For some reason I forgot it was felt hat day! Mortified. Anyway, like I do every year, I'm sticking with the straws until nearer to the end of the hurricane season. Today it's one of my Sam Snead replica coconut hats. A Churchill, I think.

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
The things you learn on FL..... Coincidentally, I felt like channeling Bohemia on this cool, gray day, including my first hat-wearing of the season - a Lord & Taylor souvenir from my trip to Philly:
3924392110_243ca6072e_b.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
scottyrocks said:
Am I the only one who doesnt reply to this type of thread because I wear the same hat everyday?

Seriously, how common is this? You know the threads I mean - the archtypical one being the 'what hat are you wearing today?' thread.
No, you're not the only one. In fact, I've had some smiles thinking of posting to that thread each and every day with the same hat, but not everyone here has my sense of humor, as recent threads may have shown. The only reason I did post to this thread is that I finally got a new hat. :D

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
WOW!

ThesFlishThngs said:
The things you learn on FL..... Coincidentally, I felt like channeling Bohemia on this cool, gray day, including my first hat-wearing of the season - a Lord & Taylor souvenir from my trip to Philly:
Great hat, but also just a great picture overall! Keep up the good work, ThesFlishThngs!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
It was a silverbelly Camp Draft kinda day...although the chemo nurse mentioned that she knew I had other hats, and she's seen the CD a lot...So tomorrow I'll need to wear something different.[huh] :D

RBH

Bartender
Colby Jack said:
It was a silverbelly Camp Draft kinda day...although the chemo nurse mentioned that she knew I had other hats, and she's seen the CD a lot...So tomorrow I'll need to wear something different.[huh] :D
My friend... know that 'we' all are with you!:eusa_clap

A CampDraft is perfect for any day!!!

RBH

Bartender
ThesFlishThngs said:
Now this is a hat photo we usually do not get.
Man... I LOVE IT !!!!:D
Great hat and super photo!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB