Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing on Felt Hat Day?

Dreispitz

One Too Many
15th September! It´s Felt Hat Day!

The straws are back in their boxes for winter and the felts come out. First I thought, I will wear a Stetson Imperial Bantam for the occasion. Changed my mind and I will go strait for a Lincoln Bennett bowler. I am sooooo exited! :rolleyes:

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
We're just entering spring here in Australia but it didn't stop me wearing felt.

Today it was the Churchill 1960's Beaver 50

SDC10196.jpg

SDC10197.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Am I the only one who doesnt reply to this type of thread because I wear the same hat everyday?

Seriously, how common is this? You know the threads I mean - the archtypical one being the 'what hat are you wearing today?' thread.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Alas, I'm not wearing a hat today - it's very sunny and warm, perhaps the last really warm day we're going to get here. The rest of the week is supposed to be cool and rainy, so the felts will be out imminently! (I've already put away my summer hats and made the felts accessible.)

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
I just got back from the coffee shop and read this post. I wore my green Disney 'Telescope'.

Next big holiday: International Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19)

dnjan

One Too Many
I confess - still wearing my Stetson "straw" (palm fiber).

It gets cold and wet soon enough in Seattle, so I find nothing wrong with artificially extending "summer".

duggap

Banned
I am trying real hard to stretch out our straw hat days, but it is raining all day today and tomorrow here in the Tennessee valley so today was a Borsolina kinda day. My felt Como that is.:)

Torpedo

One Too Many
Not a lame selection of lids!

Here in Spain I am in that period where straws and felts share the rotation, depending on the prevailing weather. Fortunately today it was most appropriate for felt, so here you go... 30's midnite blue Dobbs.

DSC_0745.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Not a lame selection of lids!

Here in Spain I am in that period where straws and felts share the rotation, depending on the prevailing weather. Fortunately today it was most appropriate for felt, so here you go... 30's midnite blue Dobbs.

DSC_0745.jpg

Ahhh! Torpedo, that's gorgeous!

Sue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB