Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wardrobe Clear Out - 3 of 8 Aero Barnstormer 42"

Plumbline

One Too Many
Aero Barnstormer ( Steerhide) - Thunder Bay 42" but fits like a 44" ( see measurements)

The only customization is that the lining has been stitched at the bottom ( these were left open as std. to allow easier access to buttons) and 2 inside pockets ( no studs). Tartan blanket lining .. this is a WARM jacket with original belt ( which was never worn with the jacket)

£350 ( no offers)

Measurements

Shoulder - Shoulder 19.5"
Pit - Pit 24.5"
Shoulder - Cuff 26"
Back from base of collar 32"

SGTROCK

One of the Regulars
Nice Jacket, what is the meaning of thunder bay? I am a size 42 6'1 and 185 so I am wondering if this would fit or be to big

Plumbline

One Too Many
It would probably be woo short in the sleeve ( unless you have short arms ) .... fit would be fine elsewhere I think ... the Barnstormer, unlike say a Halfbelt or a Cafe Racer, isn't a slim fitting jacket.

Check the measurements though ..... cheers

Thunder Bay was a range of jackets Aero made of short run hides...... the quality was the same but they weren't CXL.

HTH

Robb

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Nice jacket it's pretty large. I'm 6ft 2 and 183 pounds - it's too big in the chest for me but the arm length is fine.

Plumbline

One Too Many
It's a std Aero 42" BarnsYorker size wise. I'm 170cm (5'7") 190lb .... The reason it's for sale is it simply doesn't get worn ( it's a little too long)

I remember being told by Aero that their std fit was based on a typical height of 5'10" hence why I suggest it may be a little short in the arms for someone 6ft plus. ( I believe this is also the reason Thurston bros have a little added to the sleeve length of their jackets )

The measurements Ararat as accurate as I can get with a tape measure ..... Will post some tape pics later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR