Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Watch vendor recommendation?

Sharpsburg

One of the Regulars
Good evening! i am looking to purchasing a good basic WWII era ladies watch - an everyday watch. Yes, there are tons of watches on ebay but i was hoping someone could share the name of a good vendor. I want one that is running, serviced, etc. Ready to roll. not too expensive, no diamonds, etc.

Anyone know a good vintage watch vendor for a newbie buyer?

Thanks!

Mary in Maryland:D

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
We bought our family's three vintage watches and a vintage pocket watch from this seller. Great to do business with. He has lots of amazingly detailed pics and info of each timepiece on the auctions.

J.J. Gittes said:
Try Decowatches on ebay. Has a huge inventory, great to work with and not horridly expensive.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
If you are in No. Maryland and care to take a ride into Philadelphia try:
Raykin Watch Repair
60 N 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-925-8553

Great stock last time I stopped by. Good Dim Sum down the block at Ocean City 9th and Vine.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I won't snipe ya as we've each got a vintage watch- so we're good. Btw, here's an evilBay tip I was given- don't bid early in the game, it only helps to drive the price up. And ooh, how I do love esnipe!:D

Sharpsburg said:
Thanks for the lead on decowatches. i've got a bid in on an elgin so don't snipe me! Mary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21