Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We have a new "OLD" Bartender.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Holy crap Cookie, I haven't seen that pic in years!!!

LOL.Thank you all Gents, I feel like I never really left home, just took an extended vacation. Although I was not a Founder, I think there were less than 100 guys when I entered so I feel a great deal of ownership here.

Winter ale "on the house!!!!"

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Art, it is wonderful to have you bartend once again. I always look forward to your insightful posts, and of course we need you to keep some of us here from having one too many...oh wait a minute, I already have(had one too many, that is)!

JFriday

New in Town
Welcome back. New here and have been reading many of the threads from start to end to come up to speed, and have enjoyed your valuable contributions. Was not aware you had stepped back from the bar but very glad you have returned. A life long hat wearer, (yes wool caps as a boy), I look forward to learning all I can from a master.

barrowjh

One Too Many
Art, we expect you to keep the place cleaned up -

No bailed-out bankers-
DSC00760.jpg

No riff-raff -
BeaverHats3.jpg

We know we can count on you.
Art_Reveal.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I was away for a bit and totally missed this thread.

CONGRATS Art on becoming a Bartender once again. Its great to have you back behind the bar. I can't think of anyone who is more deserving of the title of BARTENDER. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:clap::clap:

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Very glad you're tending again, Art ... but may I beg you (on bended knee!) to chime in from time to time in the "Suits" and "General Attire & Accoutrements" sections too? They are increasingly weak links in the Fedora Lounge chain, and need some expert 'juice' to bring them back up to speed. Thanks!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Mr Barrow...lets see, no bankers ( bailed out that is), check....no riff OR raff...check although I might add I'm sort of a fan of the latter

Josh, thanks for the welcome...

Marc, I'll check in when I can but honestly without dealing with it every day I've forgotten so much. BTW..when are you going to make a trip north?

1961 I don't think anyone is making those ties anymore. Mine are all original but I have SO few chances to wear them here on the Ranch. Hardly ever put on a suit to feed the cows . ;)

Double on the way Hatophile..bottoms up

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Marc, I'll check in when I can but honestly without dealing with it every day I've forgotten so much. BTW..when are you going to make a trip north?

Man, you've forgotten more than I'll ever learn. I'll have to find some way to fire up those memory banks of yours!

A visit north is on my list. Waiting 'til my daughter is a little bit older, so we can do some halfway serious camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart