Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

We have a new "OLD" Bartender.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Fellow Loungers in the HATS section....

Art Fawcett has rejoined us as a Bartender in the HATS section.

Art is a hat expert. Art is a craftsman. Art has made hats for movies, as well as supplied costumes.

Art owned a vintage clothing store.

Art is my friend.

Welcome back ART!

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
This is great news!
If I may take the opportunity: To all the bartenders - you're doing a terrific job! :eusa_clap
Thank you all! :)

Ralphin Ormond

New in Town
Hi Art! I wear the hat you made for me almost every day, now that the cool weather has returned. Lowered the crown a little in my high tension first attempt at steaming a hat. Worked out fine. That hat is part of me now. My Very Best Regards, Ralph Potter

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks to all of you Gents, it's good to be back. Now that my wife & I aren't building the homestead & close to finishing the project list I figured I'd better get back to washing glasses & drying towels. They will ALWAYS stay flowing Zetwal.))
Ralph, it's good you've joined the fray here, Welcome. I don't think that most guys here know that I was a Bartender and joined the Lounge only a few months after it was formed. The Founder and many of the "original few" were actually vintage hat customers of mine so we were just a group hat lovers trying to further our knowledge. Who could have figured where it has gone. It has been fun to watch each "generation" of Loungers come in & make it their own.
Andykev...I'll see you in a few weeks my friend...mexican food MUST be on the agenda!!

J.B.

Practically Family
Hey, Thanks for your "Bartender's Reprise", Art!

...Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday Season!

mattface

Practically Family
welcome back! Not that I was here when you were last official, but hey I'm glad to hear your life is slowed down to where you've got more time to spend here.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
What the heck is wrong with us giving Art enough time away from hat making to bar tend. Everyone order a hat from Art for me for Christmas .

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael