Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wear a couch?

Lol ... actually you came to mind as I think I saw you in blue CR... and man you rocked it. Now me, on other hand, I would probably get beat up in it haha! No, not to blow smoke, but I think you could pull virtually any style off. The rest of us not so lucky
Yeah I had a bright royal blue Brimaco...I loved it but was always extremely self conscious when wearing it. Plus my wife made fun of me, called me disco biscuit boy or some garbage like that.

mygar

A-List Customer
Yeah I had a bright royal blue Brimaco...I loved it but was always extremely self conscious when wearing it. Plus my wife made fun of me, called me disco biscuit boy or some garbage like that.
Sisco
Disco biscut boy? Lol oh man

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My first direct communication with Ken was when he suggested making me a jacket using their upholstery leather :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
except for thin garment leathers like lamb, goat, calf, sheep, the rest are thick and durable enough to be couch, hand bag or worse boots leather, I don't see no problem in that
if after few months your jacket still screams couch that is a sign you haven't wear it enough:D

now if your jacket screams outsole, you're legendary

Graemsay

Practically Family
This is my couch. I'm not sure that I'd want to turn it into a leather jacket.

William.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points