Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Welcome to your newest Hats Bartender

Razzman

One Too Many
Congratulations:eusa_clap A fine choice. I don't think you will have any problem leading another flock. Your words are always insightfull and with meaning.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
And as we say, in the USA, Thanks, Flieger, Spitfire, Speedster, Razzman, and Lancealot. Your kindess is inspiring. Your words are appreciated.

dean

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
This is great news....

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back,
the sun shine warm upon your face...
May God hold you in the hallow of His hand.

Leading Edge

One of the Regulars
Congratulations!
I generally read the Hats thread even though my ignorance makes me shy about posting. I think they call it: learning by lurking. ;)
Your posts are memorable for the willingness to experiment, sincerity, and thoughtfulness that they evidenced. That's why I think you will be an excellent bartender.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Leading Edge said:
Congratulations!
I generally read the Hats thread even though my ignorance makes me shy about posting. I think they call it: learning by lurking. ;)
Your posts are memorable for the willingness to experiment, sincerity, and thoughtfulness that they evidenced. That's why I think you will be an excellent bartender.

What a very nice congrats! Your post evidences the same qualities you assigned myself. Thanks!

dean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner