Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Welcome to your newest Hats Bartender

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
The illustrious Deanglen :eusa_clap

Please make him welcome and go gentle on him because I don't think he's posted much in the Hats forum.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, let's see. My occupation closely mirrors being a bartender here in the Lounge, so to some degree, I believe there is hope for good service to the patrons, the place, and the founder of our vintage feast, MK. Yes, Tony, my offer of chaplaincy to the Lounge still holds, an ear if needed, a prayer when asked, a comforting word where appropriate. :) Ah, Jimmy, you beat me to the punchline there, :eusa_clap Bully! Bully! Feltfan, it's not the size of the ribbon, it's the style of the hat, and BTW I have always loved your avatar! lol I was able to stop...for now. Thank you to each of you. I will be getting my bearings for a while. Most of you know the tone of my posts, the Golden Rule is my basic tenant. I hope I've offered an example equal to the task of keeping the bar...clear, clean, and inviting, and serving those looking for the finest vintage, hats et. al.

dean

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a great choice!!!!! Congratulations Dean:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred