Wesco 7500 Engineer Boots 12D

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by VestCoast, Oct 28, 2020.

1. VestCoast

VestCoast One of the Regulars

Selling Wesco Engineers in size 12D. These are the 7500 model in British Tan domain leather. Boots are essentially brand new, worn around the block. Soles pictured. Fantastic pull up on this leather, lots of oils in this hide. There are some natural striations as well which look great. Brown Vibram 700 sole, long wearing with lowered tread. Should get an excellent patina going in short order.

Looking for $500 shipped, prefer shipping within the US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JustinW and AeroFan_07 like this.
  2. VestCoast

Drop to 475.

3. jimmer_5

jimmer_5 Practically Family

I just want to chime in and say how fantastic these boots are. I have them myself (size 13), and they're much more sleek than a typical Engineer boot, and they fit closer on the foot. The shaft is narrowed by 1" and it makes them fit under pants a lot easier - this alone is worth the price of admission. These are a steal.

4. VestCoast

Will move these to eBay today.

5. Slimpikins

Slimpikins New in Town

Great looking boots. I was going to have them make me a pair a few years ago in that exact color. Too bad they are not a size 10!

6. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 My Mail is Forwarded Here

Such great boots! I have tried this model in 12D and the toe-box was just a little too low for my feet to be comfortable with. GLWS - a steal for the asking price. :)

7. VestCoast

Boots are sold.