Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested Skyfall Jacket, Size 36 - Goatskin

Curtis Pickell

New in Town
Friends,

I recently purchased a custom Skyfall jacket from Wested, which unfortunately fell short of my expectations. Don't get me wrong - the jacket is beautiful, especially the goatskin leather - it just doesn't fit the way I had anticipated. Perhaps my loss can be someone else's gain?

MEASUREMENTS:
  • Chest (pit-to-pit): 21”
  • Bottom Width: 19”
  • Sleeve Length: 25”
  • Full shoulder: 19.5”
  • Jacket Length: 23”
The jacket is brand new and was only ever tried on a couple times. Open to reasonable offers and happy to provide any additional details or images for anyone interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6635.jpg
    IMG_6635.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 744
  • IMG_6636.jpg
    IMG_6636.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 615
  • IMG_6637.jpg
    IMG_6637.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 523
  • IMG_6638.jpg
    IMG_6638.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 547
I’ve been kicking the dirt on one of these for ages. I really like the style! Seems huge for a 36” but sadly still a bit too small for me. Great looking jacket and GLWS!

Curtis Pickell

New in Town
I’ve been kicking the dirt on one of these for ages. I really like the style! Seems huge for a 36” but sadly still a bit too small for me. Great looking jacket and GLWS!

Yeah it's a major bummer. I've wanted the Levi's Menlo for so long and thought this would be the closest substitute. The sizing is just ridiculous though - 19.5" shoulders! Ridiculous.

Yeah it's a major bummer. I've wanted the Levi's Menlo for so long and thought this would be the closest substitute. The sizing is just ridiculous though - 19.5" shoulders! Ridiculous.
Yeah that’s really huge for a 36”!! What’s a 42” I wonder…24”?! I like the Levi’s too. Rare though. TBH if yours were longer I’d buy it and just wear it open.

marker2037

Practically Family
It's almost like they modeled the Skyfall jacket after their Raiders Hero cut with those shoulders. Looks awesome though for those who can fit it!

Curtis Pickell

New in Town
It's almost like they modeled the Skyfall jacket after their Raiders Hero cut with those shoulders. Looks awesome though for those who can fit it!

You'd think so! But what's crazy is I actually own a Raiders Hero in the exact same size and the shoulders fit PERFECT. They hit right at 18".

Attachments

• 50979021123_697f926e4e_b.jpeg
    50979021123_697f926e4e_b.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 472

Curtis Pickell

New in Town
Yeah that’s really huge for a 36”!! What’s a 42” I wonder…24”?! I like the Levi’s too. Rare though. TBH if yours were longer I’d buy it and just wear it open.

Rare indeed, and the pricing is so inflated now. Oh well, hopefully someone will come around who can fit these measurements. Cheers!

Curtis Pickell

New in Town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy