Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

I use a deep pot with the crown inverted in the pot. The pot is from my home brewing days, so it is probably 5 gallons.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Good idea DD. I have a big round glass plate from the carousel of an old microwave that has a small lip around the edge. It helps with a slight OR type curl but not much more than that. I also set the plate in my lap & iron brims on it. Works good for that.

I use a deep pot with the crown inverted in the pot. The pot is from my home brewing days, so it is probably 5 gallons.

I have a 3 gal SS stockpot & lid. The diameter might be big enough but right now it still has chili in it. I have a tall turkey fryer pot but the diameter would be too small I'm sure. Plus it's aluminum & would probably mark the felt.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a 3 gal SS stockpot & lid. The diameter might be big enough but right now it still has chili in it. I have a tall turkey fryer pot but the diameter would be too small I'm sure. Plus it's aluminum & would probably mark the felt.
Guess you'll have to finish the chili! Always better the next day.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Here is another 4x Stetson from the 70s. Since they are plentiful and inexpensive, they are a good candidate for experimentation. In this case, I wanted to practice doing kettle curls. This will get a wide ribbon also. Still working at kettle curls but making progress. Now for a black one!
20a5958e3012672a88881a8f23a495d2.jpg
e7d3144d00ab9156069c6344c8aa9d36.jpg

Love it!

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members