Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

816c2b936b6a3152a00f45739ed0f062.jpg

Resistol Western with peyote stitched hat band

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great look on you Jeff.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aint nothing more western than come Spring and scrubbing out the water tanks.

My current black beaver is a month or so old..

Her Bailey is going on at least 25 years old now. Guess i should figure out how she keeps her hat so clean :confused: Does a passable job on the water tanks tooo_O

Women are just cleaner! You are a fortunate man to have a woman who will scrub water tanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yahoody

One Too Many
Desert dog said:
Hard to notice your hat when you ride such a good looking horse. The hat is nice though. Keep those horse photos comin' I love seeing a good horse and hat!

Appreciate that. Thank you Sir! This is our 5 year old foundation Appy mare I started last year. She is turning into quite a treat. Best ride ever on her today. She is just 15.1h which is some difference compared to riding my big red Gelding who is 16.3h. A guy could get spoiled no matter what hat he wears :rolleyes:

29177889_405852979822724_8247645365164048384_n.jpg

hurricane jack, that's a nice beaded hat band . I'd like to have a few of those . Where did you find them if you don't mind me asking ?
Thanks glider but this was made for me by a Native American friend, now deceased. I have several of her pieces. That's how she made her income. It actually has some blue in it that doesn't photograph; 5 or 6 colors of beads in all. I really like Native American geometric patterns & used to sketch my own when I would doodle as a kid in school.

Yahoody

One Too Many
I'd like to start a new thread but it would likely end up here anyway. In the past there were "man shops". Have to think Little Joes in OKC and the stores around the Stockyards is as close as we'd get these days. In the day of the Internet is there still a brick and mortar store in business where you could order or buy a custom hat and boots in the same building?

If there is I'd sure like to visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points