Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

No. 1 Quality Stetson
CIMG4552.JPG
CIMG4554.JPG
CIMG4557.JPG

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
My first proper “western” has arrived. This Stetson 3X was a steal on eBay at 20 bucks and it is just the tiniest bit too small, but wow, what a beauty!

View attachment 110824 View attachment 110825 View attachment 110827 View attachment 110828 View attachment 110829 View attachment 110830
Greetings Nathan:
Wow man i’m really happy for you! That is a hat of distinction at any price. Looks amazingly pristine. My absolute most favorite lining of all. Now go show the world a classy classic for us all!
Be well and safe my friend. Bo

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

TTAR Lust <a) Love the single cord Hats ! Thats a Special No1 Quality Bama .

My first proper “western” has arrived. This Stetson 3X was a steal on eBay at 20 bucks and it is just the tiniest bit too small, but wow, what a beauty!

View attachment 110824 View attachment 110825 View attachment 110827 View attachment 110828 View attachment 110829 View attachment 110830

Great Hat Nathaniel !!!

Nathaniel Finley

A-List Customer
Greetings Nathan:
Wow man i’m really happy for you! That is a hat of distinction at any price. Looks amazingly pristine. My absolute most favorite lining of all. Now go show the world a classy classic for us all!
Be well and safe my friend. Bo

When I bought this hat I did not anticipate him being so absolutely spotless. This fellow is so pristine I’m not sure yet what I’m going to do with him. I would love love love to wear him all the time but I don’t see much future in staining two near mint 70 year old white hats within the first three months of 2018. Not an auspicious beginning to the year.

On the other hand, a hat is made to be worn...

Last edited:
Nice! My sister lives in Madison, my folks are out on the Arsenal.

Any good shopping in this area to recommend? I was hoping to find some big weekend flea markets or some such but my mom said she’s never heard of any. Can you recommend anything of that nature?

Nathaniel, there is one on N Meridian St. In Huntsville. I've not been there in some time so I can't comment. Karma Rags at Lowe Mill sometimes has some cool offerings and Limestone Flea Market on 72 that I wouldn't waste my time on.

don’t suppose there are any places to do any hat browsing around here? I was in J.R.s Western World yesterday and it was nice enough, I might go back in and shop boots with him and handle some modern Stetsons. They just weren’t that friendly yesterday.

J. R.'s is an unusual place and sometimes just weird. I think some of their stock has been there since they opened. I prefer http://www.cowboykicks.com/. It's Preston's Western Wear on 72.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner