Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Western, anyone?

gam

New in Town
New to me - Biltmore "Three Bar" Western. Brim 3 3/4 ", crown 6", 218 grams. No French on the sweatband so I'm guessing pre-1974 sometime.

Biltmore front.jpg
biltmore side.jpg
Biltmore top.jpg
biltmore inside.jpg

M Hatman

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Super great catch. Congrats!!

Wow! Just wow!

One heck of a hat Dale.
All the goodies
and a bound brim....outstanding!!
B

Holy heck......wonderful find......I belive that is a first incarnation of the Longhorn model! Great six cord! Now you need to play a quick pick while you are rolling hot!;)

Thanks for the likes, fellas, and especially for the tip with a possible i.d. @M Hatman its always good to have some idea of what you've got.

Last edited:

M Hatman

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the likes, fellas, and especially for the tip with a possible i.d. @M Hatman its always good to have some idea of what you've got.
Here is a copy of the 1951 ad (from my 3x thread here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...egend-the-stetson-3x-before-1970.94192/page-7) showing the Longhorn....It was a $20 hat!!!! I don't think Stetson had any other 6 cord with those dimensions and a bound edge at this time.
Be sure to add yours to the thread! And getting the early "roundup" box makes it over the top cool!!!! Again congrats!!!:)

1651497780723.png

Last edited:
Excellent!!

Here is a copy of the 1951 ad (from my 3x thread here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...egend-the-stetson-3x-before-1970.94192/page-7) showing the Longhorn....It was a $20 hat!!!! I don't think Stetson had any other 6 cord with those dimensions and a bound edge at this time.
Be sure to add yours to the thread! And getting the early "roundup" box makes it over the top cool!!!! Again congrats!!!:)

View attachment 422537

Outstanding find Dale! Congrats!

Wow, that's a catch of magnitude! Congrats.
Thanks guys!

3X Stetson with embroidered last drop liner, made in Philadelphia, with box. 6" open crown with 3.5" bound edged brim.

I belive that is a first incarnation of the Longhorn model! Great six cord!
Congratulations Dale! That is exactly one of the models we're thinking Jack Daniel wore in those famous pics. You better go & buy a mega lottery ticket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWhite