Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Ritch sold out & retired about 15-16 months ago. I haven't been able to learn anything about the new owner or owners. I hope it's not another Western wear retailer. At 6'7 Ritch is an imposing figure & fit the bill.

Billings is a nice place to spend some time, in the valley of 5 mountain ranges. Lots of fly fishing & dude ranches. Billings would be a great place to have a summer home. Also if you're interested in nature & outdoor photography Nikon has a school there.
I don't know. Them damned Duttons are always beating up, shooting up, wrecking up, or blowing up something all the time. Luckily they only do it for 10 episodes and then they lay off again for a year.

I don't know. Them damned Duttons are always beating up, shooting up, wrecking up, or blowing up something all the time. Luckily they only do it for 10 episodes and then they lay off again for a year.

Looking forward to season 4. They need all that land for the body count that keeps rising. I think they’re shooting entirely in MT this season.

Ritch sold out & retired about 15-16 months ago. I haven't been able to learn anything about the new owner or owners. I hope it's not another Western wear retailer. At 6'7 Ritch is an imposing figure & fit the bill.

Billings is a nice place to spend some time, in the valley of 5 mountain ranges. Lots of fly fishing & dude ranches. Billings would be a great place to have a summer home. Also if you're interested in nature & outdoor photography Nikon has a school there.
My mistake but on our last trip we only stopped in Billings at the Costco on our way up to Miles City and Makashika. We were going to return and stay at BigHorn Recreational Area but the weather turned and we came home a different route. So now we are bound to return. Disappointed that the shop has been sold. I knew it was up for sale but didn't know it was a done deal. I will still shop there though.

My mistake but on our last trip we only stopped in Billings at the Costco on our way up to Miles City and Makashika. We were going to return and stay at BigHorn Recreational Area but the weather turned and we came home a different route. So now we are bound to return. Disappointed that the shop has been sold. I knew it was up for sale but didn't know it was a done deal. I will still shop there though.
As far as I know it's a done deal. The new owners have been at a few shows such as PBR Vegas last winter, & other cowboy gatherings. An employee tried to buy it but couldn't put it together, I heard.

101320_1.jpg

101320_2.jpg

101320_3.jpg

Yahoody

One Too Many
Speaking of Yellowstone. Got a new Mackey, all beaver Silver belly, in today. Open and flat out of the box. Turned into my version of Walker's lid at lunch.
Entire season is being filmed right now in the Bitteroot valley Montana just north of us. Been nasty as Covis has been hitting Montana hard recently. Hard here recenty as well.
IMG_E2489 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Moviehats

One of the Regulars

He tried to get me to buy it from him. Too cold there for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko