Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western NY

Valhson

One of the Regulars
I realize this is a little last minute. But after reading another thread I realized there are a few members in the Western NY region.

I will be in the area the 16th through the 24th. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together. Maybe go to the Chautauqua Institute or a dinner near Buffalo. I am not sure what would work best for the group. Perhaps we can hash it out here.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Chautauqua

I grew up there, so it's home, even tho I'm in NYC. Wish I could be there! Do take a spin to Chautauqua. There's a big Jazz weekend there this weekend at the Athenaeum Hotel.
www.ciweb.org
Wonderful restaurant at Red Brick Farm, right nearby.

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Valhson said:
I realize this is a little last minute. But after reading another thread I realized there are a few members in the Western NY region.

I will be in the area the 16th through the 24th. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together. Maybe go to the Chautauqua Institute or a dinner near Buffalo. I am not sure what would work best for the group. Perhaps we can hash it out here.
I have all weekend off so I would be interested in a dinner near Buffalo get together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic