Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What a deal

akaBruno

Suspended
Ordered two for my bud Reddog Friday, they were here Monday. Nice hats.

I was thinkin way too big but, I sent a note w/ the order requesting small in head size and wide in the brim. Got exactly what I asked for. And Reddog gave me the Llano for my birthday. TOO NICE!

Got it home, put a nice tight creased pinch on it, brought the 3 1/4" brim down all round. Removed the ribbon and replaced it w/ my favorite interchangable thin belt band to solve the sizing problem and VOI LA... instant favorite new hat. And one of the nicest birthday presents I've had in years.

Gotta start a Brotherhood of the thin belt. :D Reddog's lovin his too. We'll probably end up at the Goodwill lookin for thin belts when he see's mine again. :cool:

BRUNO

Flieger

Practically Family
Got my Cuenca Llano from PanamaBob today! Excellent shipping service and a VERY nice looking hat. Thank you Robert! :eusa_clap

/F

Flieger

Practically Family
RBH said:
Hey Flieger, we love photos around this joint... will you be able to show us a few? :D

Oopps! sorry about that, RBH. I'm usually quite liberal with photos here on FL... :eek:

Problem is I can't get to my Photobucket account at the moment... as soon as it works there'll be photos again. :)

/F

Barry

Practically Family
Looking forward to receiving my hat especially after reading all of these posts. Once it's ready to wear I'll post some pictures.

Flieger

Practically Family
RBH said:
Hey Flieger, we love photos around this joint...

Ahh... Back online:

Bobs_Llano.jpg

Man, this hat is soooo different from my Pachacuti Brisa. It feels much more "distinct". The Pachacuti is like a wet rag on top of my head in comparison.

Brim is 65-70mm (haven't learned fractions of inches yet)
Crown is 120mm.

REALLY LOVING IT! :D

/F

RBH

Bartender
Flieger said:
Ahh... Back online:

Bobs_Llano.jpg

Man, this hat is soooo different from my Pachacuti Brisa. It feels much more "distinct". The Pachacuti is like a wet rag on top of my head in comparison.

Crown is 120mm.

/F

FANTASTIC !!!! That is one great photo!
I know what you mean by "distinct". It really is a great feeling hat.
Thanks for the picture.

Barry said:
Looking forward to receiving my hat especially after reading all of these posts. Once it's ready to wear I'll post some pictures.

looking forward to your post!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Flieger's Titfer

Flieger said:
Ahh... Back online:

Bobs_Llano.jpg

Crown is 120mm.

/F

That's so cool ...fool... smooth as....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot